Preferred RV Resort has been owned by its members for almost 20 years. Our members enjoy a host of benefits and special rates (outlined under “Membership”). But you don’t have to be a member – we welcome anyone who would like to stay with us. Preferred RV Resort is affiliated with several top-tier camping clubs and discount programs. The rates and basic terms are noted below.
All RV sites are the same nightly rate. Specific sites are assigned upon check-in. All rates represent the total nightly cost. We do not surprise you with any extra or “hidden” fees.
- Coast to Coast: Use your points and pay $4.50 nightly; $14.50 otherwise.
- Resort Parks International (RPI): $14.50 nightly.
- Resorts of Distinction (ROD): $3 nightly surcharge for 50-amp electric service, if desired.
Reservations for the above affiliates must be made directly through those organizations.
- Good Sam: With your 10% discount, $36.00 nightly plus 9% tax. The weekly discounted rate is $153 plus tax. 10% discount does not apply to cabin rentals.
- Passport America: $20.00 nightly plus 9% tax.
- Resort Management: $20.00 nightly plus 9% tax.
Public Rates (no other affiliation)
- Public Daily: $40 nightly plus 9% tax.
- Public Weekly: $170 weekly plus 9% tax.
- Public Monthly: $550 monthly total (no tax). Four-month maximum stay. Tow trailers of any kind (enclosed, flatbed, etc.) can be kept on-site for only 30 days. If you plan on staying longer, please make arrangements with one of the storage facilities in town.
Preferred RV Resort has ten park-model cabins available. The public rate, any day of the week, is $64.95, including tax. Affiliates, please call for discounted pricing. Cabin reservations can not be made online. Please call us at 775-727-4414 if you would like to book one of our cabins.